Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October 2012


October 13
I really wish I remembered the context of this question-I asked Ellie if something was cool.  I think it was after co-op, I asked if one of the classes or things in class was cool.


Well, not like dark-skinned people who listen to bad music cool, but it was ya know, kind of cool.

--
I think your breasts make you prettier.  You know, they’re kind of pointy, not fluffy.  I think they make you prettier!  

--
A few days later:

E: I think you were prettier when I was a baby.  
A: Oh yea?  How?  
E: Your hair, your face...everything.

--
October 19
You’re the prettiest girl in the world, even though you have rusty hands.

--
October 19
You were going to go to the zoo with Zachary.  You said “Zachary hasn’t been himself lately.”  i asked why.  “I don’t know how to describe it, but he just hasn’t been himself.”

--
October 20
Your breasts are kind of like buns on your front.  
(So I guess she’s into looks right now...)

Halloween
Ellie was conscientious at Halloween-she was embarrassed about people thinking she might want a ton of candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment